Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Board of Selectmen will be conducted via remote participation. No in-person attendance by members of the public will be permitted.
To view or listen
- Live Stream link YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdBrw3HeEAMB_KFKasrgXA
- Zoom webinar link: https://town-northborough-ma-us.zoom.us/j/82245876197
When prompted, enter Password 713354
- CATV Government Channels: Verizon Channel 30, Charter Channel 192
- Call 1-646-876-9923
When prompted, enter Meeting ID 822 4587 6197 and Password 713354
For Public Comment
*** Public comment will be limited to 3 minutes per person ***
- By Phone Dial *9 to raise your hand and wait to be recognized by the Chair. Please note that part of your phone number will be visible to those viewing the meeting.
- By Zoom Click “Raise Hand” on the bottom of your screen and wait to be recognized by the Chair
*Approval of June 4, 2020 Joint Meeting Minutes
*Approval of June 15, 2020 Meeting Minutes
7:05 p.m. - FRED GEORGE, TOWN MODERATOR
Consultation with Board of Selectmen regarding Town Meeting.
- Discussion regarding statement on Black Lives Matter.
- Discussion and vote regarding FY2020 Senior Tax Work Off Program.
- Town Administrator’s Performance Evaluation.
- Next Meeting Date.
- Any other business to come before the Board.