We are excited to announce we have a new and improved bill pay service for tax bills and other payments! Now, you’ll have the option to pay by text or phone and receive email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation after making a payment. Registration is not required to view or pay your bill.
Online Payment Options
- View your bill and make a payment by Ach or credit card, fees apply
- Sign up for automatic payments
- Schedule your payment for a specific future date
- Skip registration to make a one-time payment or view a single bill
Pay by Text
- Easy and convenient to pay bills on-the-go
- Receive statements on your mobile device
- Simple online registration
- When your bill is ready for payment
- Just before the due date
- When payment is pending for scheduled or automatic payments
- If your credit card is expired or about to expire
We invite you to login here to access your account, sign up for pay by text, phone or automatic payments. You may also check your balance or pay with our automated phone service by calling (888) 271-6745 or emailing.
We hope the electronic online payment option will assist you in your timely payment of taxes and other bills.
- Real Estate Tax Bills
- Personal Property Tax Bills
- Motor Vehicle Excise Tax Bills (Current or Bills on Demand only)
- Utility Bills (Water and Sewer)
- Purchase a Dog License (New and Renewal)
- Order Vital Records:
Motor Vehicle Excise Bills on Warrant or Marked
Access the Town’s Deputy Collector to make a payment on Motor Vehicle Excise Bills that are on warrant or marked at the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
Please note that the online payment option is only available while the bill is current. Tax bills that are beyond the due date will not be accepted through the online system. Please note the interest and fees will not be waived if the website is inoperable for any reason. If the website is inoperable, payments can be made by mail or in person at the Treasurer/Collector’s Office located at 63 Main Street, Northborough, MA 01532.
Payment can be made using an electronic check (ACH) from a checking or savings account. You may also make payments using a credit card.
There is a $0.40 service fee to pay Real Estate, Personal Property and Motor Vehicle Excise taxes by ACH. A service fee of 2.95% with a minimum of $1.95 will be applied to all credit card payments. Pay by text charges are the same. Pay by phone will incur an additional $0.95 charge. If you are using a Debit Card, it will be treated as a credit card payment and will have the same charges associated with credit card payments. Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions related to your online payment, please send an email to Invoice Cloud via email or call Customer Service at (866) 342-9267.