COVID-19 Trusted Resources
- Mass.gov Covid-19 Updates and Information
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Town of Northborough Resources and Services
- Northborough Community Resource Guide
- Northborough Local Tax Relief Options
- Staff at the Family & Youth Services Office 508-393-5020 and the Senior Center 508-393-5035 are available to assist residents.
- Food Pantry 37 Pierce St. – 508-393-6897, or e-mail [email protected]
The food pantry remains in full operation and donations are gladly accepted.
- Code Red – subscribe for emergency notification service
- Town News – subscribe e-mail notifications
- Town Website – www.town.northborough.ma.us
- Television/CATV – cable access television broadcasts notices and updates
- Verizon Fios: channel 30
- Charter: channel 192
- Social Media - Official Town of Northborough Pages
Town Services - Town Department Contact Information
The Town of Northborough will continue to maintain essential services to the extent possible during this period. Although our buildings are closed to the public, staff remains available by e-mail and phone to assist residents and provide services.
Trash & Recycling – the Town’s Pay as You Through (PAYT) curbside collection service will remain in operation.
Home Delivery of PAYT Bags
Please note both Wegmans in Northborough www.wegmans.com and Roche Bros. in Westborough www.rochebros.com will deliver the Town of Northborough trash bags with your grocery order placed on line.
Town of Northborough PAYT trash bags are also sold at:
Hannaford’s, Route 20, Marlborough
Helen’s Variety, 292 Main Street
Richdale Convenience, 5 West Main Street
Honey Farms 369 West Main Street
Roche Bros., Bay State Commons, Westborough
Rocky’s, Ace Hardware, 261 West Main Street
Stop & Shop, 290 Turnpike Road, Westborough
Stop & Shop, 32 Lyman Street, Westborough
Wegman’s, 9102 Shops Way