Before you head out on your summer vacation, remember to:
- Call your newspaper delivery person and have your paper delivery suspended;
- Call the Post Office and ask for a temporary “hold” on your mail;
- Use programmable timers to allow your lights, radio and/or television to simulate your everyday habits;
- Postpone anticipated deliveries of parcels;
- Arrange to have your lawn mowed;
- Leave a vehicle parked in your driveway;
We offer a random, courtesy check of your residence while you’re away. There is no charge for this service. Please fill out the House Check Form or call (508) 393-1515 and we’ll take down your information, as well as contacts on where to reach you and who to notify if we find a problem.