Weekly Covid Update - April 30th
The Town of Northborough's COVID-19 Community Risk level is Moderate (Yellow). According to the State's Weekly Public Health Report released on 4/30, there were 22 new cases over the last two-week period (4/11/2021-4/24/2021), bringing the total case count in town since the pandemic began to 1215 as of 4/29/2021 at 11:59pm. All residents are reminded to remain vigilant and abide by state guidelines.
The MetroWest-Westborough Regional Vaccination Site
Located at the DoubleTree Hotel (5400 Computer Drive, Westborough), this is a collaborative effort by the towns of Ashland, Boylston, Holliston, Hopkinton, Northborough, Southborough and Westborough. The site is supported with Fire and Health Department staff and resources from collaborating communities as well as volunteers from local Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) and Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) members.
The site is conveniently located at the DoubleTree Hotel at 5400 Computer Drive, Westborough, off of Route 9 and near the intersection of Interstate 495. The vaccination site is located on the main floor of the hotel and is handicap accessible. When you arrive, the vaccine site entrance is clearly marked and there is ample, free parking.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the vaccine or Covid-19 or are having trouble booking an appointment, please contact the Northborough Health Department at 508-393-5009.
- Upcoming Moderna Appointments (Ages 18 and older)
Wednesday, May 5th from 9am-3:45pm
Thursday, May 6th from 9am-3:45pm
Friday, May 7th from 9am-3:45pm
Visit the following link to register: https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/northborough?calendar=a8dc644c-f76d-4c93-8f23-f5edcdfbdeca
- High School Pfizer Clinic for Students (Ages 16 and older - must be 16 by 5/8). Given limited vaccine supply, this clinic will first be offered just to students in our communities. If there are unused appointments next week, we may extend to other eligible family members and individuals in our communities.
- Saturday, May 8th from 8:30am-5:30pm - Visit the following link to register:https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/northborough?calendar=fa5bc901-ea7e-4020-88ba-885a43ef7075
- Students ages 16 and 17 must bring a completed Parent Consent Form to the clinic. Download the form at: https://www.mass.gov/doc/ma-consent-and-screening-form-for-individuals-under-18-years-of-age-english-4222021/download.
- The above links are for first dose appointments only.
LAST MINUTE APPOINTMENTS: Click here to signup for email notifications and to be added to the standby call list for last minute appointments.
- This site is currently administering Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Please arrive on time and do not enter the building earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Have your photo ID ready. Please wear short-sleeves and wear a mask at all times.
- You cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine if you received another vaccine in the last 14 days.
Expanded Covid-19 Vaccinations for Veterans, their Caregivers, and Spouses
VA Central Western Mass. expands COVID-19 vaccinations to all Veterans, caregivers, and spouses under SAVE LIVES Act. For additional details and registration, click here
Appointment Assistance and Transportation
If you need assistance scheduling your vaccination appointment or require transportation, please contact the Senior Center 508-393-5035.