Monday, June 14, 2021 - 7:00pm
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
Monday, June 14, 2021
*Approval of May 17, 2021 Meeting Minutes
7:00 p.m. - WILLIAM LYVER – POLICE CHIEF
- Appointment of Daniel Martin as Police Officer.
- Reappointment of Special Police Officers.
7:10 p.m. - SCOTT CHARPENTIER – DPW DIRECTOR
- Acceptance of Grant Funds from the State for the Reservoir Dam Removal Project pursuant to MGL, Chapter 44, Section 53A.
- Grant of Easement at property located at 200 School Street from the Town to National Grid.
- Discussion regarding feedback from the Diversity & Inclusion Committee regarding appointments.
- Vote to Rescind Local State of Emergency.
- Update on State Legislation regarding remote participation in public meetings.
- Approval of FY2022 NEDP Memorandum of Understanding.
- Execution of Cemetery Deeds 1118, 1119 &1120.
- Any other business to come before the Board.
- Executive Session – pursuant to M.G.L., Chapter 30A, Section 21, Subsection 3 (Litigation – Marlborough Wastewater Treatment Plant) and Subsection 6 (Fire Station Project at 61 & 65 West Main Street) due to the Chair's determination that a discussion regarding these matters in an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the position of the Board