For additional information on our upcoming trips click on attachments above
- May 13 - 23, 2014 Northborough Senior Center presents...Alaska Adventure
- June 3 - 11, 2014 Northborough Senior Center presents...Beijing City Stay
We have recently put together our day/overnight trips through 2014. Here’s a sampling of where we’re going and who we’ll see. Senior Center or our pag
on the town website. We’re still adding shows! The following day trips include transportation, luncheon and show:
- A Very Special Christmas Production of The American Boychoir at Demeitiri’s Foxborough MA awaits you on Tuesday, December 3. The Boychoir is regarded as the United States’ premier concert boys’choir. Now is your opportunity to experience the angelic voices of the boys first hand. Enjoy a fabulous luncheon with your choice of Roasted Stuffed Chicken Breast or Baked Atlantic Scrod, the show and transportation for $82.95. There’s no better way to welcome the Holiday Season!
- On our New Year’s Eve Day Trip on December 31 you’ll travel to Danversport Yacht Club to see Gian Faraone who incorporates the greatest voices of the 20th century from Pavarotti to Sinatra. Dance your way into the New Year with the Ray Cavicchio Orchestra. Your meal choice includes Boneless Breast of Chicken or Baked Scrod. Price with transportation, luncheon, show, orchestra, Party Favors and Champagne Toast: $79. Inclement weather back-up date is 1/1/2014.
• An Irish Celebration featuring Ronan Tynan of the Irish Tenors March 11, 2014 at Venus De Milo. Trip includes Transportation, choice of Corned Beef & Cabbage or Baked Haddock & how for $79.00.
• Debbie Reynolds April 15, 2014 at Mohegan Sun Casino. Trip includes Show Ticket, Transportation, and $30.00 Gaming Package for $79.00.
• Mississippi River Cruise April 25-May 3, 2014. Full itinerary available at the Senior Center.
• Boston to Bermuda Cruise May 23-30, 2014. Full itinerary available at the Senior Center.
Brochures describing these trips can also be picked up at the Northborough Senior Center.
If you would like to sign up for one or more of these trips or for more information, please call the Senior Center at 508-393-5035.