Part Time DayBreak (Social Day) Program Facilitator
Town of Hudson
Hudson Senior Center
The Town of Hudson Senior Center is expanding its successful Social Day Program, DayBreak, to the Marlborough and Northborough Senior Centers. The Program Facilitator will work one 6.5 hour day in Northborough and one 6.5 hour day in Marlborough overseeing and running a social day program for elders.
- Bachelor’s degree in social service field
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with individuals with dementia or cognitive impairments
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Three or more years’ experience working with older adults, particularly in an adult day program
- Marketing experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Director of the Hudson Senior Center, Janice Long, at email@example.com by February 15, 2018.
The Town of Hudson is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.