November 7, 2017
For immediate release:
The Planning Board has established a Master Plan Steering Committee for the purpose of updating the Town’s Master Plan. The charge of the Committee is as follows:
- Work with Master Plan consultant and town staff.
- Advise, guide, and oversee the planning process of the Master Plan.
- Take charge of public outreach.
- Schedule and coordinate major community-wide planning events.
- Provide support and feedback to the planning consultant.
- Ensure that the implementation of the Master Plan is consistent with the plan’s guiding principles and long term vision.
- Foster openness and inclusion in the master planning process through dialogue and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
The committee make up will be representatives from the various Town Boards, Committees and Commissions and four residents-at-large not affiliated with any town board. Residents-at-large must be a resident of Northborough and a registered voter to be considered.
If interested, please submit a brief letter of interest and a resume to the Town Administrator, 63 Main Street, Northborough, MA 01532 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # # # #